The Naira Credit Card is an international credit card that provides an evolving credit line, and offers up to 45 interest free days on utilized funds. Issued in partnership with Visa International, it is accepted for payment at over 29 million locations and for cash withdrawals at over 1.8 million ATMs in over 200 countries and territories worldwide.
- The NCC has a credit limit of N1, 000, 000
- The card is denominated in Naira
- Interest rate is 2.5% monthly which is only on utilized amount and not on total facility amount
- There is initial interest-free period of up to 45 days.
- Transactions done with the card can easily be monitored via the FirstBank internet banking service 24 hour access to support for all card related complaints through FirstContact.
- Free online account management tool
- Free Email and SMS alert
- Highly secure with Verified by Visa (VbV)
- Flexible repayment: Full of minimum (15% of outstanding indebtedness) repayment options.
- Interest-free period of up to 45 days
1) How is interest calculated on my credit card?
- Interest is calculated on the outstanding balance on your credit card i.e. after making the minimum repayment, 2.5 % interest is calculated on the unpaid balance.