- Applicants must have been in their line of business for at least 5 years
- Account relationship with FirstBank must be for at least 6 months.
- Source of repayment is from business sales proceeds (not rent)
- Key Man Mortgage Protection Assurance + Comprehensive Insurance against Fire, Earthquake and Tornado (FET)
- Terms & Conditions apply.
- Convenient means to finance working capital needs.
- Building Plan approved by the relevant authorities
- Valuation Report to be obtained for property to be financed
- Offer Letter from developer in cases of outright purchase
- Audited financial statements of the company
- Any other documents that may be required by the bank.
1) What kind of customers can benefit from this facility?
- SMEs such as schools, hospitals, professional firms etc.
2) Is this product restricted to outright purchase alone?
- The bank will finance both Outright Purchase and Construction of business properties.
3) What amount can a customer get under this product?
- The amount a customer can get under the product is subject to a couple of factors such as: the customer’s cash flow, current level of indebtedness, location of property etc. Customers are advised to visit any FirstBank Branch to discuss details of proposed transactions.
4) Can an individual in paid employment obtain this facility?
- A different product targeted at individuals in paid employment is available in the bank (Personal Home Loan) under which individuals may purchase or construct properties of their choice for personal use.
You may also like…